Wednesday 11 May 2011

A Threesome Tonight, Honey Datuk Ahmad Maslan and Datuk Shazryl Eskay Abdullahlike Share with as what Happen on that night

Umno information chief Datuk Ahmad Maslan said today that he had watched with his wife a sex video released recently and is convinced the man featured is Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.


Datuk Ahmad Maslan like share with as what happen on that night when Datuk Shazryl Eskay Abdullah show us the tape in our bedroom this is what I told my wife A threesome tonight, honey


I consider my wife  very beautiful  She has got a very attractive sexy figure. I am very lucky to have her as my wife. I think, any sexually active person, if once looks at my wife, will definitely have a hidden desire to fuck my wife. But there is one catch.  is a true Malay wife who wish to go along with one throughout. On the other hand, I am of the opinion that three in a bed (two males and one female are much better to fully enjoy the sex life.I am actually very fascinated with this idea and therefore wanted to arrange Datuk Shazryl Eskay Abdullah   to join us.

Right, wrong, conventional, unconventional – these are mere words. What is 'unconventional' for one, maybe 'conventional' for the other, who's to decide? Read through the ensuing pages and know for yourself the advantages and disadvantages of certain relationships. 

In order to fully enjoy these practices, you must ensure you understand all of the potential ramifications prior to engaging in them
 the problem is that my sweet wife, won’t agree for it. Many times I tried to persuade her. Even during the night, while fucking her, I narrated very hot sexy stories involving my friends having sex with her. Though she enjoyed the stories, but never agreed for the third partner. Sometimes, I even suspected that she is not getting full sexual pleasure with me, although she did not complain anytime. My reason for such thinking is that I don’t have a large penis, it’s only 5 inch in erected stage. What I feel is that wife needs a much bigger cock than mine. So I was thinking the ways to get someone with bigger cock to fuck my wife passionately.

Three is not a crowd 
It is a common fantasy which in today's time and age has the potential to be oh-so real. It involves you, your partner, and another person. Most people enter it to experience a new form of sex as they are bored of the 'vanilla' sex they have with their partner. However, the best would be if all three of you are reasonably well known to each other and comfortable enough to enjoy a sexual act.
 my wife was sleeping on the bed and looking very sexy in her pink gown. 

Eskay  appeared to be very horny after looking her lying in front of him. I watched at his pant. His cock seemed to be bursting out. I unzipped the pant of Eskay  and took out his cock with my hand. Oh my goodness! it was fully blown 7 inch cock ready to fuck my sexy wife.I never imagined that such a lean and thin person could have such a mighty cock. Eskay  told me that he fucks better after getting his cock sucked. I told him that this is not a problem. I will suck your cock in place of my wife. Even otherwise, my wife never likes to suck the cock. I hold the end portion of Eskay  ’s big cock with my right hand and galloped the front portion in my mouth and started moving up and down in my mouth. Actually, this was the first time I was sucking a cock. I really enjoyed the act. Eskay  was also getting pleasure out of it, as I could guess. After some time, Eskay   asked me to stop so that his semen could not be wasted in my mouth.Then we turned around my wife who was still sleeping. I lifted her gown up and completely undressed her. Then we turned around my wife who was still sleeping. I lifted her gown up and completely undressed her. Eskay was astonished to see such a sexy body in front of him. I spread the legs of my wife apart to have a total view of her bald pussy. Without any further delay, Eskay jumped over my wife passionately kissing on her lips, face, throat and over the whole body. Now he could not wait any longer with his cock He pushed his strong cock into the pussy of my wife. The entire length of the cock was in. Eskay then started making fast strokes into her pussy. This made wife gaining conscious. She felt being fucked. Unknowingly, she put her both hands on the hips of Eskay and started pushing them down with the downward strokes of Ekay. For the first time, I watched her having full satisfaction with that long cock. Soon she realized that it was not her husband who is fucking so hard till the end of pussy wall. She opened her eyes and surprised to see that it was Eskay who was giving such immense sexual pleasure to her. She uttered “OH ESKAY KING FUCKER, YOU CAN HAVE ME EVERY NIGHT .I was watching Eskay and andmy wife going wild. This also made me horny. I also wanted to do something. I asked eskay to allow some space so that I could lick the clit of my wife simultaneously (actually, I enjoy licking the pussy very much and every night I lick her clit before the main act). eskay now shifted the position of fucking so that I could insert my tongue on her clit. I started licking the clitoris of my wife while she was being fucked by eskay. In between, my tongue was also touching the fucking cock of eskay wet with pussy fluid and that was giving me more pleasure. We heard sounds of immense pleasure from my wife. She told us that no pleasure in this world can be better than this. And this way, I made her agree that three in bed are much better for sexual pleasures.




Advantage: You have the chance to spice up your sex life as by bringing in a third person you are exploring facts of your personality and sexual relationship which you didn't know existed. If done correctly, it can be an orgasmic and intense experience. 


Disadvantage: Finding someone to enjoy a threesome can be problematic. Where do you find someone you can trust implicitly? 
Should you pick up someone from the bar or disco who will leave you alone after the sex-capade? Mostly it's done with friends or colleagues at work who you are comfortable with. But if you are willing to let a third person on your couple-dom, make sure you remain sensitive to your primary partner. If you focus too much on the newcomer there could be resentment and possible, fallouts. 


Swinging
When a couple has organised sex with other people, it means one is open to swinging. This is usually indulged in to enhance an almost dead relationship between a committed couple. 


Advantage: You might enjoy it if the thought or the sight of your partner having sex someone else is a turn on for you. Or if you want to explore your sexuality outside the perimeters of what is acceptable, then go ahead. 


Disadvantage: Both of you must make informed and non-judgmental decisions. If you are only doing it to spite your partner or on the rebound, please don't do so as there will be tension, and itwill be destructive to your relationship. 


One-night stands 
It's, as the name clearly suggests, solely done for the purpose of a single, non-committal sexual encounter. 


Advantage: It's an easy way of enjoying unlimited sex in one night with no room for emotions. But if it's done with someone known to you, well, emotions will creep in, sooner or later. 


Disadvantage: Do you know if the person you are having sex with has AIDs or not, has any other STD? Could he or she be a shady character? Even in your drunk state, try and assess the individual you plan to bring back to your pad and if you cannot, call a friend who can! 


Open relationships
As the name suggests, in this kind of relationship, there are no bounds. However, there is a commitment between two people, but they can have as many partners to have sex with as they wish. It won't amount to cheating as everything is discussed and it's there in the 'open'. 


Advantage: You get an opportunity to explore your sensuality quotient outside the restrictions put upon them by a committed relationship. There is freedom of 'emotional movement' as you decide who you want to spend your morning and nights with. 


Disadvantage: Chances of falling in love with the person outside your committed relationship are very high. This will create a rift between you and your primary relationship which may call for a new decisions lending you instability. 


No-strings friends 
These days it's common to have a friend with benefits or FWB, as it's known. He or she maybe a good friend, a person you know casually from work or a neighbour who you've hooked up with specifically and solely for the purposes of sex. 


Advantage: In this set-up, it's a clear and mutual desire to only enjoy sex together. This is a utopia-like state where sex is unlimited and easy. You feel free here as there are no obligations to build a relationship. 


Disadvantage: But what if either of you develop feelings for the other and worse, if are not reciprocated? This could create resentment and make you feel used and abused, all the while destroying the relationship you may otherwise share with the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment